The North La Crosse Business Association held its 2022 annual meeting in which the following board members were elected:
- Scott Neumeister (1st three-year term)
- Elaine Yager (2nd three-year term)
- Tami Plourde (2nd three-year term)
They join the following board members:
- Kaley Jacobson (elected President) - Read more about Kaley >>
- Dan Kapanke (elected Vice-President)
- Kevin Zagrodnick (re-elected Treasurer)
- Derek Kubicek (re-elected Secretary)
- Derek Mueller
- Vicki Markussen
With the changing of the membership dues in 2021, the NLBA has more money to put towards advancing its key programs:
- Continuing and enhancing the Lights Over North La Crosse event that puts lights into Copeland Park
- Implementing the Highway 53 corridor improvement pan
- Promoting the North Side of La Crosse in social media
To assist our hard-working volunteers, the NLBA voted to fund an administrative position with a Scope of work outlined here >.
Membership Renewal Time
The NLBA is currently in the renewal process for the 2022 dues. If you have not paid your membership dues, please go here > and sign in.
REMEMBER: paying by check keeps hundreds more dollars going towards our mission versus.